Anonymous gasped: Where did u get ur kaisoo stuff?
From 9493room.com :) I ordered it via a shop here in the Philippines: Wiggle Room Shop. But they’re on hiatus. Sorry!
Anonymous gasped: so exactly what did u get from the book? like i want to get one but they only have reprints of it rn & it says it contains the YES book, DYOKKOMI Book, DVD, & 2 Posters. so i was wondering what the original came with, that the reprint doesnt ; v;
Aside from the ones you mentioned, I also got:
The cute earcap
A file case
An accordion type photoset
2 4r kaisoo photos
A printout of a fanart by MidnightTofu
A button/mirror thing that looks like a pin (i still dont know what this is tbh
A number of photocards
I think that’s about it. Sorry if the reply is late! Even if you don’t get the freebies, the PB and DVD are really worth it! I suggest going for the buy anyways :)
Anonymous gasped: Do you ship kaisoo harder now that you've seen 9495's pics and dvd?
9495room? I hadn’t known Jongin and I had a fansite D: LET ALONE RELEASED PBs! Hahaha I kid. Sorry XD It was too funny to pass up XD
Tbh? Not really haha. Kaisoo is already at the top of my OTPs list. Any higher and it’d be unhealthy :)))
fic writing questions!
So reblog this if I can pop into your box and ask you questions about writing (You can probably make a version for art, too). And you can ask them to me if you really want to.
Specify fandom if you want for any of the questions.
1. Which is your favorite of the fics you've written for X fandom?
2. Favorite piece overall?
3. Which was the hardest to write, in terms of plot?
4. Which has the most "you" in it, however you'd define that?
5. What is an image/set of images that you're particularly proud of?
6. Idea that you always wanted to write but could never make work?
7. Least favorite plot point/chapter/moment?
8. Favorite plot point/chapter/moment?
9. Favorite character to write?
10. Favorite line or lines of dialogue that you've written
11. If I'm showing off just one of your pieces to someone, which one should it be?
12. What WIPs do you have going now? Are you excited about them?
13. Are there any things that might have happened in any of your stories, but you changed them at the last minute? (So-and-so dies, they don't actually kiss, main character has long extended ballet-based dream sequence, etc.)
14. Would you want to write canon for any of your fandoms (like be hired by showrunner to do an episode)? Which one?
15. Does font matter to you when you're writing a draft?
16. 3 favorite comments ever received on fanfic.
17. Any mean comments? How'd you deal with it? Who laid the smackdown?
18. If you could go back and revise one of your older stories, which would it be?
19. Do you make up scenes at work/on the bus/at the gym? Who are the characters that pop up the most? Do you write them down?
20. Go nuts, and talk about writing. Or write me a little ficlet-whatsit using a character/image/line I shall now specify:
Go on, my chickens, and ask each other questions
Anonymous gasped: you bought the kaisoo book from 9493 room right? i was wondering if i could ask u a couple questions about it ; w;
Of course~ :) Ask away :)